By accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
We do not guarantee:
- uninterrupted access to this website
- that there will not be delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information
- that content on this website is free from viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties
- that no damage will occur to your computer system.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are factually correct. But we do not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of its contents.
The Australian Government expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage that may occur directly or indirectly from the use of this website or the reliance on any information contained in or accessed through the website.
You should seek appropriate professional advice suitable to your individual circumstances.
If you send information to or from this website, or any email account (firstname.lastname@example.org), there is some risk it may be:
- disclosed to third parties.
We cannot guarantee the security or integrity of information you send through this website or by email. Any information you transmit is at your own risk. We are not liable for transmission of information (including as a result of negligence).
Links to other sites
Links to external websites are for your information only. They do not represent an endorsement of any website, publication, organisation or product.
You are responsible for deciding if information on other sites is accurate, current and reliable.
The Australian Government takes no responsibility for the content that you may encounter on any website or in publications on those websites.
Linking to our website
We are happy for you to link to pages on our websites.
When you link to pages on our website, you must meet these conditions:
- Links must be presented in a way that fairly represents our role and our site.
- Context of the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content (source of the material must be clear).
You also release the Australian Government from all liability for loss or damage arising from:
- your use of, attempt to use or inability to use this website or any third party website it links to
- any reliance on material or information made available on this website or on third party websites it links to
- negligence on the part of the Australian Government or its agents.
This applies to both incidental and consequential damages.
Content on this website is regularly reviewed and updated based on public feedback.
Find out how you can share your feedback.