A space for both stakeholders and the public to learn more about biosecurity in Australia.
Here you will find information and tools to help you be more biosecurity aware.
Help us spread the word by sharing these resources.
We are still building this section. If you know of a biosecurity resource that you think should be included, please let us know.
Find resources for primary and secondary school age students.
Access information and activities that show how important biosecurity is to our lives.
Pests, diseases and weeds
Identify and take action on unwanted pests, diseases and weeds. See how to prepare and respond to outbreaks.
There are a range of organisations involved in biosecurity in Australia. View the list below for further information on each.
- ACT Government Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
- Northern Territory Government Biosecurity
- NSW Department of Primary Industries
- Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- South Australia Department of Primary Industry and Regions
- Tasmania Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
- Agriculture Victoria Biosecurity
- Western Australia Department of Primary Industry and Regional Development